Cooperation among organisations and institutions
This Key Action supports:
- Partnerships for Cooperation, including Cooperation Partnerships and Small-scale Partnerships;
- Partnerships for Excellence, including Centres for Vocational Excellence and Erasmus Mundus Action;
- Partnerships for Innovation, including Alliances and Forward-looking projects;
- Capacity Building projects in the fields of higher education, vocational education and training, youth and sport;
- Not-for-profit European sport events.
The Actions supported under this Key Action are expected to contribute significantly to the priorities of the programme, to bring positive and long-lasting effects on the participating organisations, on the policy systems in which such Actions are framed as well as on the organisations and persons directly or indirectly involved in the organised activities.
This Key Action is expected to result in the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices at organisational, local, regional, national or European levels.
We aim to increase your Digital Design competences so as to enable you create your own Digital Heritage Tourist Guide! activities.
We developed an inclusive and hands-on course and a virtual facilitator to train you upon the digitization of Heritage Tourism and the hybrid skills you will need to cope with this digital transformation.